All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMurder of the Month combines one struggling independent bookstore, two mysterious deaths, a book club of amateur sleuths, and a one-eyed dog named Wendell. Stirred into a lethal mix, they prove to bookstore employee Jane Serra that working in a bookstore can be murder.
- Author BiographyThe High Desert country east of the Cascade Mountains in Oregon is my home. The stark volcanic landscape--adorned by sagebrush, juniper, and wide-open spaces--calls to me like no other location. It's not an accident that all my novels have Oregon settings. My mysteries are loosely based on years of experience working at an independent bookstore in Bend. I drew inspiration for a romance novel after living in Fossil. The idea for a juvenile novel came during a beach walk on the Oregon coast. I used to teach English, but now I prefer writing my own stories. I live in idyllic Bend, Oregon, with my husband and dog.
- Author(s)Elizabeth C Main
- PublisherLava River Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLava River Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.