All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBobbi had always wanted to find Mr. Right. But, as a young, independent woman in her late 20's, Hollywood was probably t the right place to find him, especially in the 1950's. Just when she thinks she's found her Prince Charming, she gets involved in something sinister. Bodies are appearing all over town, and if she doesn't figure it out, she'll be the next murder victim...on the Boulevard.
- Author BiographyKori Donahue has been a high school English teacher for 10 years. She loves anything vintage, including cars, clothing, and of course men with old-fashioned manners. She lives in Los Angeles, CA with her yorkie, Mimi La Rue.
- Author(s)Kori Donahue
- PublisherKori Donahue
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKori Donahue
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.