All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA high-profile lawsuit erupts into chaos, revealing its place in a larger spree of violence in this scandalous tale of lust, lies, and vengeance. A brazen gunman is targeting prominent African American men on the streets of Los Angeles, and police are completely baffled. At the same time, savvy big-firm attorney Vernetta Henderson and her outrageous sidekick, Special, lead the charge for revenge against a man whose deceit caused his fiancee's death. For Special, hauling the man into court and suing him for wrongful death just isn't good eugh. While she exacts her own brand of justice, a shocking revelation connects the contentious lawsuit and the puzzling murders.
- Author BiographyPamela Samuels Young is a legal columnist for Global Woman magazine and the author of Every Reasonable Doubt and In Firm Pursuit. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Pamela Samuels Young
- PublisherGoldman House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGoldman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.