All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides methods for characterization of muscarinic receptor in crystallography studies that advanced our understanding of structural properties and activation mechanism of muscarinic receptors and are cornerstone in molecular modeling and computer-based approaches to study muscarinic receptors. Muscarinic Receptor: From Structure to Animal Models guides readers through binding techniques, protocols to investigate molecular properties of muscarinic receptors, protocols to study muscarinic receptors in the central nervous system using autoradiography and PET studies and protocols on animals with kck-out and kck-in muscarinic genes to study role of muscarinic receptors in physiology and behavior. Written in the popular Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your own laboratory. Concise and easy-to-use, Muscarinic Receptor: From Structure to Animal Models aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number107
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight844 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJan Jakubik,Jaromir Myslivecek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.