All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn Australian book that celebrates the proud history of our unique Australian made Ford, Holden and Chrysler muscle car heritage. Wild legendary stories of 100 famous and infamous events and stunts that have amazed and entertained muscle car fanatics over the years. Muscle Car Mania recalls every aspect of Australian motoring, dating back to early last century, from beach sprints to the formation of Speedway hot rods, the Summernats and Around Australia rallies. Features pictures and stories of some of the country's finest Fords, Holden's and other muscle car icons from Australia's car club scene. The content of the book is sourced from Chevron Publishing, the #1 in its category magazine Australian Muscle Car to create a book that's made up of the who's who of Aussie muscle cars & drivers from the last hundred years.
- Author BiographyLuke West is the editor of Chevron Publishing Australian Muscle Car magazine; has more than 10 years experience as a motorsport journalist for Auto Action, Wheels, MOTOR, TopGear Australia, V8X, and, of course, Australian Muscle Car ; and has commentated for V8 Supercar races and Muscle Car Masters.
- Author(s)James Cockington
- PublisherRockpool Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1899
- ImprintRockpool Publishing
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Weight748 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLuke West
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.