All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1960s and early 1970s were the age of raw American automotive power. Whether it was a classic Hemi 'Cuda, Pontiac GTO, Charger, or Boss Mustang, big engines were king at local drag strips and cruises. Muscle Cars explores this era with a broad survey of classic muscle. Each chapter is organized around a theme (milestones, factory racers, etc), each model getting a four-page spread of full-color photography, performance stats, trivia, and more. Vintage advertisements, photos, and stories from the people who built and raced these amazing machines make the book a must-read for any fan of American muscle.
- Author BiographyMIKE MUELLER has worked as a freelance automotive photojournalist since 1991. A lifetime car enthusiast, Mueller has written and photographed more than 25 automotive and truck history books and contributed photography to at least that many more. Among his long list of titles are Motorbooks' Chevy Chevelle 50 Years, The Complete Book of Corvette, The Complete Book of Classic Dodge and Plymouth Muscle,and The Complete Book of Ford Mustang.
- Author(s)Mike Mueller
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.