All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionLavishly illustrated, this exciting new book describes all the commonly used tests and exam techniques in orthopaedics from head to foot. A review of the literature that supports these tests is also provided. Figures and photographs guide the reader in learning the proper technique for each test.
- Author(s)Gerard A. Malanga,Scott Nadler
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHanley & Belfus Inc.
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.