All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe repair of musculoskeletal tissue is a vital concern of all surgical specialties, orthopedics and related disciplines. Written by recognized experts, this book aims to provide both basic and advanced kwledge of the newer methodologies being developed and introduced to the clinical arena. A valuable resource for researchers, developers, and clinicians, the book presents a foundation to propel the techlogy and integration of the current state of kwledge into the 21st century.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOrthopedic Biology and Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1780 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byWilliam S. Pietrzak
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.