All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication tours the Museo de Arte de Ponce's collection of highly regarded Spanish painting and sculpture. The museum, located in San Juan, Puerto Rico, celebrates the richness of Western art from the dawn of the Renaissance through to the end of the 19th century.
- PublisherRm/Museo de Arte Ponce
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRm/Museo de Arte Ponce
- Weight1179 g
- Width229 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.