All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the myth of Orpheus from the perspectives of Jungian and archetypal psychology and examines its impact on contemporary culture, including poetry, film, and art.
- Author BiographyNANCY CATER, J.D., Ph.D., is the editor of Spring Journal and the publisher of Spring Journal Books.
- PublisherSpring Journal
- Date of Publication01/05/1993
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWoodstock, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpring Journal
- Weight417 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNancy Cater
- Volume editorCharles Boer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.