All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume demonstrates the active role of European museums and of museum staff in archaeology with examples from all over Europe showing active participation in excavations, in conservation and in museum display. The book doubles as volume 19 of The Museum Archaeologist . The chapters are based on a conference held at the British Museum, 15-17th October 1992.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- Series TitleOxbow Monographs in Archaeology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Notewith figs & illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width240 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid R. M. Gaimster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.