Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis major Handbook distils the exceptional experience of one of the world's leading museum store consultants, Andrew Andoniadis. Specializing in enhancing the profits of museum stores, he has w advised on over 300 separate projects, and is a recipient of the Museum Store Association's Service Award. The book is designed either to be read from cover to cover, or to act as a reference on specific issues. It aims to address both the art and the science of museum retailing. Key topics covered include: product selection; merchandising and display; customer service; layout and design; record-keeping; and pricing and inventory management. Throughout, the emphasis is on achieving better real-world results and on simple, effective implementation.
- Author(s)Andrew Andoniadis
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.