All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reissuing of Museum, poems by Rita Dove.
- Author BiographyRITA DOVE was born in Akron, Ohio, in 1952. She received the 1987 Pulitzer Prize for her third book of poems, Thomas and Beulah. Other honors include Fulbright and Guggenheim Fellowships, two National Endowment for the Arts grants, the General Electric Foundation Award, and the Lavin Younger Poets Award from the Academy of American Poets. Her first novel, Through the Ivory Gate, was published by Pantheon in 1992. A professor of English at the University of Virginia, Ms. Dove lives in Charlottesville with her husband, the novelist Fred Viebahn, and their daughter Aviva.
- Author(s)Rita Dove
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.