All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation is a new fantasy manga based on a series of light vels that have become a bestselling sensation in Japan. Initially appearing as a series of web vels, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation was then collected into print editions and quickly rose to the top of the light vel charts in Japan. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation is an ongoing manga series. Each volume contains highly detailed fantasy artwork and includes colour inserts. This manga series is sure to appeal to fans of Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, and No Game, No Life, which all focus on a similar genre of a hero transported to a strange new world. Just when an unemployed thirty four year old otaku reaches a dead end in life and decides that it's time to turn over a new leaf - he gets run over by a truck and dies! Shockingly, he finds himself reborn into an infant's body in a strange, new world of swords and magic. His new identity is Rudeus Grayrat, but he still retains the memories of his previous life. Follow Rudeus from infancy to adulthood, as he struggles to redeem himself in a wondrous yet dangerous world.
- Author BiographyRifujin na Magonote is a Japanese writer best known as the author of the light novel and manga seriesMushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation.Yuka Fujikawa is a manga artist best known for Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation.
- Author(s)Rifujin na Magonote
- PublisherSeven Seas P.,N.Y.
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Seas P.,N.Y.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.