All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive field guide to mushrooms, toadstools, and other fungi Mushrooms & Toadstools contains all the information you need to identify, forage for or avoid fungi from all around the world. Based on the best-selling The Mushroom Book (9780751302585), this completely revised and updated edition is the perfect fungi book for mushroom lovers everywhere. Inside you'll find an explanation of the unique features of mushrooms and fungi, scale illustrations and clear, antated photographs of typical examples of over 450 species of mushrooms. Key information on habitat, fruiting and range for each example and details of necessary foraging equipment make this book an authoritative field guide. Also included are easy-to use visual ID guides and icons indicating which types of mushrooms are poisous and which are edible. The ultimate companion for fungi enthusiasts, Mushrooms & Toadstools, thoroughly updated to include the latest discoveries and reclassifications in the mushroom world, is ideal for amateurs and experts alike.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1212 g
- Width192 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine29 mm
Most relevant reviews
- digmarkup06 Aug, 2014by
Excellent book highly recommended
Excellent book very informative & has every mushroom & fungus that I found listed. Along with toxicity information & uses etc, great info.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.