All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Spotter's Guides series, this title helps young children identify over 100 species of mushrooms and fungi that can be found in forests and back gardens. It is suitable for both children and adults.
- Author(s)Richard Clarke
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUsborne Spotter's Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joyce Bee,Andy Martin
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age7+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.