All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $10.26Free postage
- AU $12.72Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal portable companion, the world-rewned Collins Gem series returns with a fresh new look and updated material. This is the perfect pocket guide for nature and foraging enthusiasts keen to identify the most commonly found mushrooms and toadstools in Britain and rthern Europe. Authoritative text, beautiful photographs and detailed illustrations show the distinguishing features of each mushroom and toadstool, including details of size, habitat and when it can be found, whether it is edible or poisous and most importantly, which similar species it can be confused with and why. This new edition builds on the strengths of the unrivalled original, w expanded to include over 240 species of mushroom and toadstool.
- Author BiographyAs a lecturer at Sheffield University and elsewhere, Patrick Harding leads courses on subjects ranging from identification of fungi, flowers and trees, to plants in medicine, the plant hunters and nature photography. His previous books include How to Identify Edible Mushrooms, Mushroom Miscellany and Wild Flowers of the Peak District.
- Author(s)Patrick Harding
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleCollins GEM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight80 g
- Width82 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byAlan Outen
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.