All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionValuable and complete information is provided for 354 species of n-gilled mushrooms in the Northwest, including 119 species of boletes, 119 coral fungi, 12 chanterelles, 121 polypores, and 50 spine fungi. This title provides field and technical keys for the determination of species, along with descriptions and black & white photographs.
- Author BiographyEdmund E. Tylutki is Associate Professor of Botany at the University of Idaho. He has collected and studied Northwest mushrooms for over twenty years and is the author of numerous popular and technical articles in the field.
- Author(s)Edmund E Tylutki
- PublisherUniversity Press of Idaho
- Date of Publication25/01/1987
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Idaho
- Content Note114 colour plates, index
- Weight340 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.