All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a summary of the practice of music advocacy. It is a compilation of research and experience gained from 30 years experience by one of the nation's most successful advocates for music education. It provides the music educator, administrator, school board member, and community advocate with step-by-step procedures for saving and building school music programs.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Behnam has been in music education for over 40 years and working as an advocacy consultant saving and building music programs for 30 years. His work as an advocate and the methods presented in this book are responsible for saving $70 million in proposed music cuts equivalent to approximately 2000 teaching positions and 400,000 music students.
- Author(s)John L. Benham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight345 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.