All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting classroom resource for teachers seeking a fun and engaging way to reinforce musical kwledge and literacy. The enjoyable games in this collection focus on improving and supporting music skills such as rhythm reading and accuracy, listening skills, instrument recognition, as well as incorporating integration with language arts, art, and thinking skills. Fully reproducible, easy-to-use templates are included for ease of use, along with complete instructions for making the game boards and playing pieces.
- Author(s)Eric Branscome
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width208 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.