Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMusic Business: The Key Concepts is a comprehensive guide to the termilogy commonly used in the music business today. It embraces definitions from a number of relevant fields, including: general business marketing e-commerce intellectual property law ecomics entrepreneurship In an accessible A-Z format and fully cross-referenced throughout, this book is essential reading for music business students as well as those interested in the music industry.
- Author BiographyRichard Strasser is Assistant Professor in the Department of Music at Northeastern University. He has written several articles on the music business and is co-author with John Shirley of The Savvy Studio Owner (2005).
- Author(s)Richard Strasser
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.