All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is designed to introduce the principles of music classification to beginning music catalogers, as well as to n-specialist catalogers, and those who only occasionally deal with music materials. It will surely relieve the stress level for general catalogers by providing practical guidelines as well as clarifying and explaining the most commonly used classification systems in the United States-the Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC), the Library of Congress Classification (LCC), and the Alpha-Numeric System for Classification of Recordings (ANSCR).
- Author BiographyMark McKnight is Associate Head of the Music Library at the University of North Texas and teaches courses in music cataloging for UNT's School of Library and Information Science.
- Author(s)Mark McKnight
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleMusic Library Association Basic Manual Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byLinda Barnhart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.