All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducation involving music is a multifaceted and ever-altering challenge. As new media, techlogies, and pedagogies are developed, academics and practitioners must make sure that they are aware of current trends and where they might lead. This book features studies on the future of music education from emerging scholars in the field. These studies are then supplemented by commentaries from established leaders of the music education community. Music Education covers topics such as music and leisure, new forms of media in music teaching and learning, the role of techlogy in music learning, popular music tuition in the expansion of curricular offering, and assessment of music education research. As such, it is an excellent reference for scholars and teachers as well as guide to the future of the discipline.
- Author BiographyClint Randles is Assistant Professor of Music Education at the University of South Florida, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Music Education
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 15 black & white halftones, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byClint Randles
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.