All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany scientific studies confirm the positive effects of music education in prenatal and earliest phases of life on childrens' holistic development. In this book, the authors' examine how musical development and learning are established in the family environment and the effects of music on children's development. Other chapters examine musical and n-musical learning as a reflection of the internationalization of China's sociopolitical ideologies and the relative nationalism of its education system; the planning of musical objectives in the psychomotor domain; and a multicultural perspective of the Orff-Schulwerk music-movement approach, using it primarily as a possible means of expressing one's own sensations and recognizing the sensations of others.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight160 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEric Burgess
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.