All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsider the status of music education as you read Music Education at a Crossroads, a collection of addresses from the Centennial Congress of MENC: The National Association for Music Education. Noted leaders in music education-including Paul Lehman, Bennett Reimer, Samuel Hope, and Michael Mark-joined Brenda Welburn and Anne Bryant in addressing the challenges and opportunities faced by music educators today. The Centennial Congress renewed a shared professional commitment to a comprehensive music education for all students and discussed the impediments to the vision of the Centennial Declaration: It is the right of every child to receive a balanced, comprehensive, sequential music education taught by qualified music teachers.
- Author BiographyJanet R. Barrett is associate professor of music education at the Bienen School of Music, Northwestern University. She served as president of the North Central Division of MENC:The National Association for Music Education from 2004-2006.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight217 g
- Width158 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJanet Barrett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.