All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElementary Acoustics and the Properties of Sound, Music Notation, Intervals and Scales, Chords, Symbolism, Expression and Foreign-Language Terms, tonality and Key Feeling, Melody Writing, Four-Part Vocal Texture (SATB), Chord Connections, Chord Choice, Harmonizing a Melody, Nornharmonic Tones, Seventh and Ninth Chords, Altered Chords and Chomatics.
- Author(s)George Thaddeus Jones
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleHarperCollins College Outlines S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLongman Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width188 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.