All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the foundation for clinical practice in psychiatry, while also offering models and techniques of working with this population. Originally published in 1990, this updated edition takes into account latest advances in pharmacology, neuroscience, and tions on evidence-based practice. Part one details the theoretical foundations for music therapy practice with psychiatric clients. Part two focuses on music therapy practices in psychiatry. Parts three and four present a taxomy of clinical music therapy programs and techniques differentiated by levels of intervention and the characteristics and needs of psychiatric clientele.
- PublisherBarcelona Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationGilsum, NH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarcelona Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael Thaut,Robert F. Unkefer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.