Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a one-of-a-kind approach to music and literature of the Americas, this book examines the relationships between musical protagonists from Colombia, Cuba, and the United States in vels by writers such as Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Alejo Carpentier, Zora Neale Hurston, and John Okada.
- Author BiographyMarco Katz Montiel has a PhD from the University of Alberta, Canada. He publishes in English and Spanish on literature and cultural studies and is a trombonist and composer.
- Author(s)Marco Katz Montiel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleLiteratures of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.