All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource explores fascinating new avenues in music therapy. The author discusses connections between music therapy and theorizes that every little nuance found in nature is part of a dynamic system in motion. She also shows how everything is complexly inter-related and addresses how music is able to touch people in a deep and consequentially healing way.
- Author BiographyBarbara Crowe has been Director of Music Therapy at Arizona State University since 1981.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Crowe
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.