All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlash Cards reinforce concepts as they are presented in the Music Lesson Book 1. Each card contains a musical symbol or rhythm pattern for the student to identify. Included on the cards are musical terms, keys on the keyboard, tes and rests, rhythm patterns, tes on the staff, steps and skips, intervals on the keyboard, and melodic and harmonic intervals on the staff. The back of the cards contain questions to ask the student about the information on the front of the card. Answers are provided, making the cards easy to use for parents with limited musical backgrounds.
- Author(s)Christine Barden,E Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic for Little Mozarts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.