All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- Description(Book). Take your class on a musical journey around the world, learning about different countries, cultures, musical styles, and instruments along the way. Brought to you by Music Alive! magazine, this classroom resource explores the music of eight regions spanning Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Each module includes a reproducible student article and worksheet, along with a full-length lesson plan keyed to MENC national standards. The included CD features representative musical selections based on the countries covered.
- Author(s)Brad Shank
- PublisherCherry Lane Magazines
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMusic Alive!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lane Magazines
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.