All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a history of Canadian musical expressions and their relationship to Canada's great cultural and geographical diversity. This work contains a survey of musics in Canada, which is complemented by forty-three vignettes highlighting topics such as Inuit throat games, the music of k d lang, and orchestras in Victoria.
- Author BiographyElaine Keillor, an internationally renowned concert pianist and Distinguished Research Professor Emerita of Carleton University, is the author of John Weinzweig and His Music: The Radical Romantic of Canada and the editor of several volumes in the Canadia
- Author(s)Elaine Keillor
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., music, ports.
- Weight1157 g
- Width182 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine1043 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.