Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to teach music to children with MUSIC IN CHILDHOOD: FROM PRESCHOOL THROUGH THE ELEMENTARY GRADES, 4E, International Edition, an inspirational and informative text that features practical strategies, imaginative scenarios, and comprehensive examples to help students prepare for their careers in music education.
- Author BiographyPatricia Shehan Campbell is a professor of music at the University of Washington. She is a certified teacher of the Dalcroze Eurhythmics and has lectured and published widely on music, children, and pedagogy. She is author of TEACHING MUSIC GLOBALLY, SONGS IN THEIR HEADS, and LESSONS FROM THE WORLD. Carol Scott-Kassner is a writer and consultant in Music Education. An expert in the musical growth of young children, she has written and spoken extensively on that topic. She is co-author of WORLD OF MUSIC and the MUSIC CONNECTION and MAKING MUSIC series of textbooks for kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade.
- Author(s)Carol Scott-Kassner,Patricia Campbell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width228 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and Online resource
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 4th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.