Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fifth volume in a series of books devoted to the history, documentation and analysis of music in Asia. The five essays each have a different focus ranging from historical change in the Turkish classical repertoire, speech-tones and vocal melody in Thai court song, ritual theatre music in ancient India, pieces for biwa in calendrically correct tunings and an investigation of the sources for Japanese flute scores from the fourteenth century.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRichard Widdess
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.