All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionSome musicians make music...and some change music. The four musicians profiled in this book, created sounds that other artists have tried to copy ever since. This book covers the following bands / singers: Brian Wilson, Weezer, Marvin Gaye, and Elliott Smith. This is a collection of previous published books, which may also be purchased separately.
- Author(s)Jennifer Warner,Lora Greene
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.