All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn polite company, one does t discuss politics, religion, sex, or money. - This book breaks all the rules. The foregoing admonition is one, which many persons would likely take to heart. Avoiding such topics of conversation makes family dinners more palatable and social gatherings more harmonious. However, shying away from those topics under all circumstances means that we gain little insight into other human beings and only a cursory understanding of the factors, which often define the persons that we are. Volume II is heavy on politics and legal issues. In fact, this volume consists of two (2) parts: Volume II-A - Addled, Agitated, Aggrieved, Amazed, and Amused, covers - Politics & Government; and Laws & Crimes; and Volume II-B - Befuddled, Beguiled, Bemuddled, Bemused, and Bewildered, covers - Social Commentary; Business & Taxation; and Religion & Philosophy. In reading Musings, you will take part in a continuing journey, which will be filled with wonder and discovery.
- Author BiographyJ. Wesley Casteen is a native of North Carolina and attended college at Wake Forest University, where he received his undergraduate degree (B.S.) in Accounting. He passed the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination and worked in public accounting before returning to Law School. He graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from the Norman A. Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University. In 2010, Wesley received an advanced academic law degree (LL.M.) with a concentration in Taxation from the University of Alabama, where he graduated cum laude. Wesley speaks regularly at continuing education seminars for both attorneys and CPA's, and he has served as an adjunct Professor at the UNCW-Cameron School of Business, where he teaches Taxation. His writings have been published in various professional publications and newspapers. He received specialty designations from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), including being Accredited in Business Valuations (ABV) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF). Wesley presently lives and practices law in Wilmington, North Carolina, and his practice is concentrated in the areas of: Business Law, Commercial Transactions, Estate Planning, Taxation, and Civil Litigation.
- Author(s)MR J Wesley Casteen
- PublisherArt of Word Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArt of Word Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.