CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEquipped with the fundamental information every Muslim needs 'Muslim Famiy Set' is an everyday reference for parents concerned with educating their children. Includes two books for children and two book for parents and a CD which includes some of the short suras from the Quran and prayers recited during salat.
- Author BiographyKnown by his simple and austere lifestyle, Fethullah Gulen, affectionately called Hodjaefendi, is a scholar of extraordinary proportions. This man for all seasons was born in Erzurum, eastern Turkey, in 1941. Upon graduation from a private divinity school in Erzurum, he obtained his license and began to preach and teach about the importance of understanding and tolerance. His social reform efforts have made him one of Turkey's most well-known and respected public figures during the 1960s. Gulen has spent his adult life voicing the cries and laments, as well as the beliefs and aspirations, of Muslims in particular and of humanity in general. He bears his own sorrows, but those of others crush him. He feels each blow delivered at humanity to be delivered first at his own heart. He feels himself so deeply and inwardly connected to creation that once he said: Whenever I see a leaf fall from its branch in autumn, I feel as much pain as if my arm had been amputated.
- Author(s)Ayhan Tekines,M. Fethullah Gulen,Osman Bilgen,Saim Ari
- PublisherTughra Books
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationClifton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Light Inc
- Out-of-print date22/05/2015
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.