All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together ten research based contributions, Muslims, Migration and Citizenship addresses questions about the changing experiences of Muslim communities, or specific groups within them, in various national and localised environments. Although t an exhaustive survey of the broad range of scholarly research in this evolving field, this book covers issues that are likely to be of some importance in the coming period. In particular, the contributors highlight the complexity of the experiences of Muslim communities in different national and cultural environments, and the evolution of both policy discourses and debates in civil society. This book was originally published as a special issue of Ethnic and Racial Studies.
- Author BiographyMartin Bulmer is Emeritus Professor of Sociology at the University of Surrey, Guildford, UK. He is the author and editor of many books, including Racism (1999, with John Solomos) and Ethnic and Racial Studies Today (1999, with John Solomos). John Solomos is Professor and Head of the Department of Sociology at the University of Warwick, UK. His most recent publications are Race, Multiculture and Social Policy (2013, with Alice Bloch and Sarah Neal) and Theories of Race and Ethnic Relations: Contemporary Debates and Perspectives (2015, with Karim Murji).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEthnic and Racial Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Solomos,Martin Bulmer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.