Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Must Love Dogs series: Must Love Dogs (#1) Must Love Dogs: New Leash on Life (#2) Must Love Dogs: Fetch You Later (#3) Must Love Dogs: Bark & Roll Forever (#4) And stay tuned for lots more to come! From Claire Cook, New York Times bestselling author of the much-loved vel-turned-movie starring Diane Lane and John Cusack, comes Must Love Dogs: Bark & Roll Forever, Book 4 of the hilarious and heartwarming Must Love Dogs series. Sarah and John are finally going to move in together. But where? And what's up with Sarah's ex enrolling his twins at Bayberry Preschool and Sarah's wasband's wife trying to sell Sarah's house right out from under her? Sarah's new teaching assistant has a secret, her niece Siobhan has a boyfriend who could be trouble, and her dad has a new job working for the Bark & Roll Forever ladies as well as plans to date at least one of them! PRAISE FOR MUST LOVE DOGS: Wildy witty -USA Today Cook dishes up plenty of charm. -San Francisco Chronicle Funny and pitch perfect. -Chicago Tribune A HOOT -The Boston Globe A hilariously original tale about dating and its place in a modern woman's life. -Book Page This utterly charming vel by Cook is a fun read, perfect for whiling away an afteron on the beach. -Library Journal These characters are so engaging I would probably enjoy reading about them sitting around discussing dish soap, but fortunately, the plot here is fresh, heartfelt, and always moving forward-t to mention laugh-out-loud funny. -Stephanie Burns, Book Perfume (5 stars!) If you haven't read a Claire Cook book yet, start with this one. You don't need to have read the first book, but why t grab that one, too, and read it? Her books are like potato chips-you can't have just one! -Pamela Kramer, National Book Reviewer, Examiner.com
- Author BiographyCLAIRE COOK wrote her first novel in her minivan at 45. At 50, she walked the red carpet at the Hollywood premiere of the movie adaptation of her second novel, Must Love Dogs, starring Diane Lane and John Cusack, which is now a series. She is now the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of 14 books and a sought after reinvention speaker. If you have a buried dream, take it from Claire, it is NEVER too late! Claire has reinvented herself once again by turning Must Love Dogs into a series, as well as writing her first nonfiction book, Never Too Late: Your Roadmap to Reinvention (without getting lost along the way), in which she shares everything she's learned on her own journey that might help you in yours. Find out more about Claire and read excerpts of her books at ClaireCook.com. Hang out with her on Facebook (ClaireCookauthorpage) and Twitter (@ClaireCookwrite).
- Author(s)Claire Cook
- PublisherMarshbury Beach Books
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarshbury Beach Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.