All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers Antonia Fraser's moving account of her life with Harold Pinter. Celebrated playwright Harold Pinter and critically acclaimed biographer Antonia Fraser lived together from August 1975 until his death thirty-three years later on Christmas Eve 2008. Must You Go? is an eccentric, hilarious and often moving testimony of their life together, based partly on Antonia Fraser's own diaries and also her own recollections of their fascinating life together. It is, above all, a compelling love story. This recording is unabridged. Typically abridged audiobooks are t more than 60 per cent of the author's work and as low as 30 per cent with characters and plotlines removed.
- PrizesShortlisted for Galaxy National Book Awards: Non-Fiction Book of the Year 2010.
- Author(s)Antonia Fraser
- PublisherW F Howes Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationRearsby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhole Story Audio Books
- Read bySandra Duncan
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Running Time675
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.13New
- AU $24.77New
- AU $31.46New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.02
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.17
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.05
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.62
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $15.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.