All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionShapeshifter. Empath. Thief. In rain-swept Vancouver, Canada, Jaymee Gray plies her craft and avoids the men whose desires can physically reshape her into the woman they want. When a job goes horribly wrong and a woman dies, it sets off a breakneck adventure where Jaymee meets David Corbin, perhaps the only man who desires her as she is, at the same time as a killer destroys every woman he touches. His next victim? Jaymee. Karen L. Abrahamson hits a kckout punch of an urban fantasy with a strong, sassy heroine and a strong romantic hero anyone could love. Mutable Things takes a smart sideways look at the impact of desires on all of our lives. For heat, for action and characters you can love, enter the rain-soaked world of Jaymee Gray. You'll love it.
- Author BiographyAuthor of the unique Cartographer Universe series, Karen L. Abrahamson writes poetry, short fiction, and fantasy, romance and mystery novels, as well as non-fiction for newspapers and magazines. In her words, a bad day of writing is still better than the best day working for a living. A born wanderer, she currently lives in the Metro Vancouver area of Canada with two Bengal cats who channel James Dean's attitude. When she isn't writing she can be found with a camera and backpack in fabulous locations around the world. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.karenlabrahamson.com To find more of her writing, visit www.twistedrootpublishing.com.
- Author(s)Karen L Abrahamson
- PublisherTwisted Root Publishing
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwisted Root Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.