All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMyriad challenges to regional stability and security threaten East Asia's burgeoning growth and prosperity. Mutual Security in the Asia-Pacific: Roles for Australia, Canada and South Korea addresses the ecomic and security challenges that loom in the region and the role that these three countries can play to ensure a stable, predictable political environment.
- Author BiographyKang Choi is the vice president of research and director of the Center for Foreign Policy and National Security at the Asan Institute of Policy Studies. James Manicom was a research fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation from 2012 to 2014. Simon Palamar is a research associate with the Centre for International Governance Innovation.
- Author(s)James Manicom,Kang-Sin Choi,Simon Palamar
- PublisherThe Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintThe Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Weight340 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.