All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Muuha of Bang Bua, Maurice travels to Thailand, where he encounters a wise mouse (the Muuha), an allegorical figure t unlike Buddha, who speaks about giving away his worldly possessions to be rich (of heart). It s a story of t what you have but what you feel, and that less is more. Stickers included.
- Author BiographyJ. S. Friedman is a retired commercial photographer and the creator of the award-winning book, exhibit, and non-profit educational organization Earth Elders: The Wisdom of the World s Oldest People. He is also a grandfather, veteran storyteller, and world traveler. He has journeyed from the Far East to the American heartland, learning valuable life lessons and multiple languages along the way. Mr. Friedman s wanderlust is far from over. On any given day, you may find him and his wife charting the canals of Amsterdam on their houseboat or exploring the temples of Thailand. Chris Beatrice is an award-winning artist whose work has graced the covers of classic children's books like Gulliver s Travels and Robinson Crusoe. His skills transcend paper, as he is also an acclaimed video-game designer and commercial artist. He currently lives in Massachusetts with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)J S Friedman
- PublisherMouse Prints Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMaurice's Valises
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMouse Prints Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width246 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Beatrice
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.