All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis is ordinary cookbook - it is a lavishly illustrated, whimsical journey to the heart of 'real' Mexican food. You won't find the obligatory Tex-Mex nachos or hard tacos here - this book celebrates clean, spicy, authentic Mexican flavours. Daniella includes all the recipes she learned from her Mexican grandmother - her abuela - while they spent their time together in the kitchen. Savoury recipes include Cuete en salsa de nuez (beef in nut sauce); chiles en gada (stuffed chillies); Langostis a la veracruzana (Veracruz-style prawns); and Pan de muerto (Day of the Dead bread). Also included are sections on Mexican basics such as cooking with Mexican herbs and spices, and chilli varieties - as well as classic salsas, rice, tortillas and bean dishes.
- Author BiographyDaniella Germain is a designer, illustrator and foodie. Her love of all things Mexican came from her Mexican-born grandmother, her abuela, who taught her how to cook classic, authentic dishes from scratch. This book is Daniella's way of honouring her grandmother's food legacy.
- Author(s)Daniella Germain
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight790 g
- Width212 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.