All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ancient Egyptian goddess has transported you back to ancient Egypt! What happens next is up to YOU! Filled with excitement and hilarity, this compositional challenge lets you tell your very own story starring...YOU! Combining National Geographic Kids' photography and illustrations in colorful laugh-out-loud pages, this engaging, entertaining, and educational book introduces you to this amazing ancient civilization, and invites you to enter a new world imaginatively by combining your story with theirs.
- Author BiographyEMILY KRIEGER is a Seattle-based writer, editor and fact-checker specializing in science and children's nonfiction. She has written crazy crash-landing stories for Funny Fill-in: My Space Adventure, fact-checked the capital of Kyrgyzstan and other countries for the National Geographic Bee; amassed amazing tidbits about bugs, birds and brains for 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) ; interviewed scientists about Bigfoot and George Washington's dentures for the book Myths Busted! and Myths Busted 2!, and pondered alien and ancient life while editing Science News for Kids. Her more adult endeavors include fact-checking National Geographic magazine and the award-winning book Spillover and editing Science News.
- Author(s)Emily Krieger
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids Fill-In
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.