All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step instructions with callouts to Apple TV screenshots that show you exactly what to do. Help when you run into problems or limitations. Tips and Notes to help you get the most from Apple TV. Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through doing everything you want to do with your Apple TV. Learn how to: * Set up your Apple TV-and how to do it faster with an iPhone * Control a home entertainment system using the Apple TV * Use Siri to find content, launch apps, and get useful information * Rent and buy movies and TV shows from iTunes * Stream video from Netflix(R), Hulu, HBO(R), and Showtime(R) * Find every app that offers the movie or TV show you're looking for with just one search * Make your Apple TV even more fun by finding and using the best apps and games * Use your Apple TV remote as a motion-sensitive game controller * Enjoy music on your TV, including how to use Apple Music * Set restrictions to prevent kids from accessing adult material * Control your Apple TV using an iPhone * Customize your Apple TV to fit how you use it * Configure settings for people with visual impairments * Solve common problems with the device * Discover the hidden features and shortcuts that let you truly master the Apple TV Register Your Book at www.quepublishing.com/register and save 35% off your next purchase.
- Author BiographySam Costello lives in Providence, Rhode Island. He has written about technology, movies, books, comics, and more for magazines and websites including PC World, CNN.com, Rue Morgue, Amazing Stories, and InfoWorld. He previously wrote My iPad for Kids (2012) for Que Publishing. Sam has been the About.com iPhone and iPod Expert since 2007. At that site-http://ipod.about.com-he writes reviews, how-tos, and tech support articles about the iPhone, iPod, iTunes, and other Apple technologies. In addition to nonfiction, he also writes comics and short stories, including the award-winning horror webcomic Split Lip. By day, Sam is a business analyst in the Boston office of Digitas, a leading digital marketing agency, where he focuses on mobile and innovation projects. Sam lives with his partner Jenn and their cats, Oni and Clarence. He holds a Media Studies degree from Ithaca College. Website: http://www.samcostello.net Twitter: @samcostello
- Author(s)Sam Costello
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Weight498 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.