All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.92Free postage
- AU $26.00Free postage
- AU $25.82Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis memoir recounts the Italian dictator's years as an agitator, journalist, and soldier, the formation of the Fascist Party, the March on Rome, and his early years in power. It articulates Il Duce's vision of his nation's return to glory and includes his definitive statement on the doctrine of Fascism and its political justification. 8 illustrations.
- Author(s)Benito Mussolini
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleDover Books on History, Political and Social Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byRichard Washburn Child
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.