All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has the colour illustration, textual simplicity and styling to appeal to very young children - from the time they are 2 to about 5. It includes simple prayers, of the sort that are useful to commit to memory and to say at bedtime, along with very simply expressed statements of Christian belief that are appropriate to the age range. The dominant message is one of God's eternal love and care.
- Author BiographySophie Piper has an excellent reputation as a compiler of children's prayers books, which include Prayers for the Very Young, Goodnight Prayers, and Prayers for a Better World. Dubravka Kolanovic studied at the Savannah College of Art and Design USA and went on to graduate from the Academy of Visual Arts in Zagreb. She has illustrated over 30 children's books, cartoon books and school textbooks as well as UNICEF's Christmas card. Her first picture book 'A Special Day ' won the Landmark Editions (USA) Golden Award.
- Author(s)Sophie Piper
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width207 mm
- Height255 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dubravka Kolanovic
- Edition Statement1st Large Print edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.