All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe daily diary of a Lord going about his business in a haze of blissful igrance.
- Author BiographyLord David Prosser lives in a small village in Wales. He is surrounded by the characters from the book and of course has heavily disguised the cast's real names in order to avoid being sued. The cat, however, he's taken a chance on, as it doesn't have a solicitor. His wife and daughter obviously exist too and have promised to take no action against him in exchange for his credit card. Please Dear Reader venture into his world to keep him solvent.
- Author(s)Lord David Prosser
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.