All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's hard to be a teacher. Hard to be a father. Harder still to be a husband. How do you survive? You look for joy everywhere you can. You write poems about those moments to keep them alive in your breast. These poems represent hope for a better tomorrow.
- Author BiographyJeff Kass is the author of Knuckleheads, a finalist for Foreword Reviews Best Short Fiction Collection of 2011, and several chapbooks. He currently teaches Creative Writing and Tenth Grade English at Pioneer High School in Ann Arbor MI and directs the Literary Arts Program at Ann Arbor s Teen Center, The Neutral Zone, where he founded and continues to direct The VOLUME Youth Poetry Project; The VOLUME Summer Institute; The Ann Arbor Youth Poetry Slam; Poetry Night in Ann Arbor; Red Beard Press; and the performance poetry troupe Ann Arbor Wordworks. He was the Ann Arbor Grand Slam Poetry Champion in 1999 and 2000 and the runner-up in 2001 as well as the Champion at the inaugural Ann Arbor Book Festival Poetry Slam in 2004. He currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Ann Arbor Book Festival. This is his first poetry collection.
- Author(s)Jeff Kass
- PublisherDzanc Books
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDzanc Books
- Weight68 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.